Thursday, August 12, 2010

First musings..

Apparently I've started a blog... of course I have no idea what it looks like yet, or much idea of what I'm going to put in it for that matter.. but it's a start I suppose.
I think I know what I want it to be ! but whether or not that's how we end up remains to be seen.
This is all a bit vague, so for anyone unlucky enough to stumble on these thoughts I apologise now..
I'll get better I promise.
I've been following a blog called ChezLarsson for a few weeks now and I really admired what she was doing.. made me think I might have something to say myself about life and stuff.
Maybe pass on a tip or two and wax lyrical on my take on life. I recently started keeping a daily journal.. with pen and paper I might add, which is just scribblings I write last thing at night before I go to sleep.
It's very dull stuff.. just the minutiae of daily life, but that's the stuff that gets forgotten over time, and whenever I look back on things I wrote from long ago.. it's those things that bring a smile to my face. So I wanted to record them just for my own sake.. and this blog won't be about that stuff.. she says confidently.
I don't THINK it will anyway.
I know I have things to say.. I've yet to be convinced that anyone will want to read them.
Anyway.. I'm impatient [which will be a recurring theme I'm sure] to see what this looks like so I'm going to stop now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo -
    Welcome to you too. I had been tinkering with the idea of writing a blog for awhile. One evening I was making one of my many lists :) and I started trying to come up with a name. Surprisingly it did not take long and once I had it I thought to myself I might as well start.
    Anyways.. I am definitely not bored and will be popping by regularly.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you here Monica.. us newbies need to stick together.
    I confess that I post much more often on my design blog.. www.jdumoulin.blogspot.com
    So don't be too disappointed with me if I don't say too much here.
    I thought I'd have more to say.. but it turns out I like painting and decorating more than philosophising... go figure.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I will have to pop by there too. :)

    ReplyDelete